Certificate of Deposit
Looking for higher earnings on your savings?
Consider our Certificate of Deposit (CDs). They pay higher interest rates because they are deposited for a fixed period of time. You can purchase a Certificate of Deposit with as little as $1,000.
Investment terms range from 3 months to 5 years. The rate is fixed for the entire term. Dividends are calculated daily and compounded and credited to your account monthly.
Money Market Accounts
If you want high-interest savings and flexible, fixed term investing, our Money Market Accounts are a good choice for you. You can choose the Gold or Silver Account.
This safe, federally insured option offers the best of both savings accounts and fixed term investments.
Our Money Market Accounts have these features:
- Pays the high interest rates of fixed term investments.
- To access your funds, transfer the desired amount to your Share or Share Draft/Checking Account to withdraw as you need it .
- Open one with as little as $1.00.
- Tiered structure lets you earn increasing levels of dividend returns for greater amounts of investment.
- Dividends are calculated based on a daily balance and compounded and credited monthly.
- Once opened, there are no fixed terms, no minimum deposit requirements, and no penalties.
To see our current rates, click here.
For more information, call us or visit us.